Monday, June 7, 2010

Remember Always:


You deserve to be loved. I am so excited to finally get to meet you. To take the time with you and entertain ourselves with the beauty that we didn't really see clearly at a certain point in time. I love you and i am so thankful for you now. I am so sorry for ever banishing you, for ever thinking you weren't good enough. It wasn't your fault, It isn't your fault. You no longer need to be angry. It's over and we won't dwell anymore. We are going to love life and smile. We are going to embark on journey's across the sea, we will find love in places we thought we would never meet, we will give ourselves a name that fills us up with joy, and I promise you: I'll never cut your worth short again. You will always live in me. My heart will eternally be your home.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment