Saturday, June 5, 2010

A+


i was 2 mins short. I forgot the obvious and I got distracted. I was about to board. Thrilled and optimistic. This was my new start. I was about to embark in my journey to seal the deal. And i was 2 mins short. If only I had got on. Replaced whatever I was missing with a sense of peace within me. I guess I rather have risked the possibility of bumping into you. I was breathless as I dropped my suitcase to the floor. Almost a bit excited. There she was. Tall, slim Brunette with the body of a spanish guitar, with more swagger than a top fashion model, and a narcissism to her that you could capture from miles away. Yup, you do me proud. You stuck to your word and upgraded. And here I was. Your old milk carton that had reached her expiration date. Fooling myself thinking I could really find myself after you. I lost myself almost two years ago and i have been no where to be found. There are just some things that time can't even change.

No comments:

Post a Comment