Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fit.


I'm ready. Pretty dead set on it. I mean, all i'm waiting for is to be claimed. But I promise. No doubt about it that when you claim me in this lost and found i'll be prepared. I won't ever look back. Until then. Here I am.. feet gripped to this floor no way what so ever to make a run for the exit. I'm having my fun, exciting myself with old habits. But I swear my profile is legit: I have come a long way. You'll see once you take a chance on me. It's not possible to ignore. Just note: I may not know my way around your room at first but that will take less than no time to figure out. I'm gonna master the qualifications so you fall in love with me millions and millions of times over and over again. You won't face your self worth or ego. I'm gonna be set for you. Gonna come wrapped in shiny gold paper and tied in glittery ribbon. You'll memorize my wrinkle lines, worship every sound I exhale, claim every nourishment I leak. I'll fall in love with your smile, I'm gonna mother your story, and trust me, i'll guard your heart. I'm ready. Pretty dead set on it. I mean, all i'm waiting for is to be claimed.

-M

2 comments:

  1. "worship every sound I exhale"...
    You're writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks missy. So is yours :)

    ReplyDelete