Thursday, June 17, 2010

3/8


Having so many names crossed on my list. i wonder.. if the way i've changed men has just become a habit. Patterns that are a turn off done purposely in order to have an order of eviction. All i'm trying to say is, it's catching up to me. I'm losing count of how many. Not the ones I spend remarkable nights with that make me forget a recent love or a terrible episode of tragedy but rather the ones that's names have left my lips in exhales of lust. Nights i'll never forget, Journey's to places I never thought existed, stimulated every little molecule in my body. You've brought me back from the dead. Sharing the obvious; i have never been able to let you go. . It's not because you still grown cherry trees inside of me or water my hard earned garden. Because your body has been molded into mine. Finding a place every time it knocks on my door for a visit. Your bed is still unmade, your colon still sitting on my dresser. It's like i'm expecting you. Knowing you will come back. Door knob turns. Hold my breath with your dress shirt on-nothing else, sitting on this floor. Take a journey with me. Let me embark above your canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment