Thursday, June 3, 2010

lovers in the night.


The smell of soil beneath my bare feet, feeling the thorns of tossed away roses, rubbing off the after math of run down mascara. Where am i tonight? I seek sanctuary you see. My dress is filled with sweat and my hair is drenched in pouring rain. My eyes are wide open. They piece together the clues you were just waiting for me to unravel. Here I am baby, i'm figuring out your mystery. I found where X marks the spot. My teeth are chattering, my head is pounding. I said i wouldn't second guess my choice. Here is my answer. Are you ready darling? Let me demonstrate what it looks like to love. What i meant when I said I couldn't lose another again. I'm gripping onto my exit as if has become a part of me. Positioning it. I must have been down this road before. The night mutes on the sound of release, the rain gets louder




bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment