Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mis Mañanas .


Good morning. I caught a glimpse of you just as I opened my eyes to today. I sniffed you out the second my senses kicked in. I turn in my bed, I touch the other half of it. You aren't there. But still the imprint. The sheets are still warm. I tucked them around my body, I grip so tight, as if i'm afraid of the monsters in my closet. I frozen in this spot. The slide show begins. I'm repeating our story in my head. I'm remembering that trip we made where it all began, the first time I introduced you to my self, That one time we broke out in laughter for a good hour, Your gestures to save me, your chases to my house at 2am just to tell me you love me. Get why I miss you? I was so stupid for diminishing you. It's as if I killed any purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment