Sunday, April 25, 2010

This week better beat the last.



hey readers! i'm sorry that i hadn't updated earlier. I've been so busy and to be honest a lot of stuff is a repeat of everything that occurs every week. So, i have about 15 mins before I have to head to work so I figured, why not update.

I worked this whole weekend. It was extremely busy last night. Apparently as busy as it's going to get before Iron Man 2 comes out. I didn't mind the rush but as long as I knew what I was doing. Which I didn't. Because nobody trained me on till and they immediately put me on one when it got packed. I was so pissed but more frustrated because I was screwing up people's orders. For the record may I just say: I HATE COUPONS! The end. I'm really sore too. My legs and feet hurt a lot. But I guess it's some getting use to. Luckily though, we start mani/pedi at school on Monday. Apparently we are gonna have a lot of clients there too. With summer and all. So ladies, (and gents too) come get your mani/pedi's for a really good price. Tip me generously too lol .

So, my house is a mess. No, i mean it.I don't think I've ever lived in such a dirt hole. It's just that with school, work and feeling like shit all week, I haven't got up to clean. I wanna do a GOODDDDDD clean. Move things around and what not. So, i refuse to let anyone come over until i'm done that.

I went clubbing on Friday night for Leanna's 21st Birthday. We went to this cool lounge called The Brunswick. It's pretty close to The Green Room. It was amazing ! Sweet place. The music selection was good and drinks are pretty cheap. I think I wanna take some friends there next time. They will def enjoy it.

Alright, I gotta get out the door if i'm gonna make it on time.
Wish me luck.

-- Melina

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started although it sucks that they
    put you straight out there. I'm sure you did fine though.

    PS- So down for the Brunny!

    ReplyDelete