Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just a few womanly issues.

I haven't really had a good week. Then again, it's only Tuesday. I'm having a difficult time getting out of bed for school again. I hate how I go a few weeks being on track and then i'm physically tired that it gets in the way of everything. Not only am I missing hours at school but with this new director i'm not gonna be able to get away with it smoothly.

I'm not gonna lie, I've had a lot on my mind when it comes to just about everything. Even though things are finding their place I feel like there's something missing. It just feel as if all the hard work I put into my development from past situations really doesn't pay off in the long run.

I kinda wanna scratch all this out ^^. I feel like shit talking about all of this once again.

I'm really depressed. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment