Friday, April 2, 2010

Because it's been exposed..

STYA.

Sicker than your average: But not in that trendy way. I mean, I come with these shingles hanging off of me. I got bruises where eyes will never reach. I've shed blood in place there should of been joy. I've crawled on floors where I should have stood tall. Sicker than your average: Even though you suffocate me with your control, there you see me. Asking you to give me worth by 'caring'. I need your approval in order to walk these streets. My runway has become my paparazi. I gotta cover the story, must put up a front. Sicker than your average: I believe all i'm worth are your put downs. HE'S TEACHING ME, HE'S TEACHING ME ! I scream to you. I scream to me. I scream in dreams. HE DOES IT BECAUSE HE LOVESS ME !

Sicker than your average:

...alone.... 9 months... 1850 fights...10 bruises...pinches....put downs....25 missed calls per day....


Sicker than your average.

No comments:

Post a Comment