Monday, December 20, 2010

" You're not like anyone I've ever known "


Life gave me the unexpected and possibly somewhere down that road of discovery there's a lesson to be learned. I saw no signs , my cards didn't hold it, my horoscope didn't predict it. So what's occurring? Somewhere in me I knew there was a gut reasoning for my non satisfaction. Remember that feeling in the pit of my stomach I kept belting out on the these roads? I think they've come alive.

But now I'm not prepared. I stare at my poker chips as if they'll save me from myself. But I don't know if I'm about fronting this time or about keeping it as raw as possible. Funny thing is, I'm not ready but i'm equip and so far i'm using these defenses that I have taught myself to use gracefully.

I wasn't looking for an engagement with the past, I didn't ever think you'd come back and hold me. Truth be told though: As much as I can't show you or trust you yet , I love the sensation of feeling like a women in these terms again. And it's great to see myself in a new light I didn't know I still had in me.

But I vouch a pledge of allegiance to hold my own regardless.
and to love myself fully .
and to remind me and you and the rest of the world that I have my number one.
my love, my best relationship that doesn't take two.

Just saying .

No comments:

Post a Comment