Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's an imperfect life.


I tend to use my other blog for this purpose but i think i'll be shutting that one down soon since it's going to no use. I am currently watching 'American Beauty' which has been sitting in my house for about a year now since Sergio never came to pick it up. I also lit some candles, did my stretches for work tomorrow and some Yoga.

I had a really interesting day. I went with Alex to value village to pick up some things in order to finish up some gifts that I had to wrap today. While I was there I saw so many things that I wanted for my bedroom and for craft purposes. I bought new curtains for my room which I put up. Nothing fancy of course but they defintely blend in with my walls which I like. I got Ann this nice frame for Christmas which she got immediately and all this cost me under $20. I forgot how great this place is. I even saw a great lazy-boy and an actual legit pair of UGGS that were too small for me :( . I will for sure go back once all my financial situations are dealt with . Disipline is a must for me right now.

I am almost done all my Christmas shopping. Got the kids and 2 more friends left in order to be done. I'm proud of the things I got this year. I think they were pretty creative and from the heart; hope you all love your present. I did try haha. I am also looking forward to the 24th and having everyone reunited. I must say I am quite intrigued to see how this night goes and I am aware of how uncomfortable this whole situation may turn out to be but I said I was going to be mature and move forward and I feel i've lived up to that so far.

I go back to school in Jan. Even though I graduated from Marvel I haven't recieved my diploma and that's because I haven't finished my hours that I owe them. So I will be taking a leave of absence from Cineplex for a month to do so. This means i'll be super broke and my birthday is that month too.


On that note ; I will NOT be planning anything for myself. I really feel lazy and even though it's my 21st , I feel like there's really no point.

I have decided to go away on vacation in May. I have already looked into some travelling agencies and prices, My choices so far are ; Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Barbados, or Cuba. Stay tuned for that one..

Alright, I think that is all for tonight!
I am in a great mood and I think that's because I went to Church today and got to be with my entire family. Which was nice. I am also embracing the change life has given me and am finally happy being alone :D

; Goodnight all. < 3

1 comment:

  1. Ouu, journal entries!

    I do agree, your other blog seems to be...neglected lol. If it were a fish it'd be dead lol.

    But I liked this fish better anyways.

    ReplyDelete