Saturday, December 4, 2010

heart to heart.


your fingers playing those notes, that's my inspiration.
the way you looked at me once upon a time, those are my ideas.
the mark you left in my life, that's my title.
I just wanna state that for the record; you were beautiful, as beautiful goes.
and i don't take any of your sorrow personal anymore.
at a moment in time your hands did more then destroy me.
You once carried me to a land of no return and brought me back from the dead.
I hold on tightly to the ways you kissed my body millions of times over and the moments you stopped life, looked into my eyes and told me you loved me.
The way you played with my back as we took in a chaotic room, nights that involved no sleep at all, swinging on swings and flying high as a kite. baby, i carry the memories. And I still carry your name proudly, I pronounce your slogans with confidence.
Don't forget to remember me , because i tattooed you deep within my core and your a story that i'll tell my husband, my daughter, my grand child. I'll tell them about the man that came into my life and did me wrong but made me strong. The man that I could've shared the rest of my life with. If only, he realized I wasn't a reflection of his agony.

--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment