Friday, December 3, 2010

2015 wants you to do you.


I was reading Fonna's blog and even though I wasn't surprised as to where she see's herself in 5 years it was great to see how optimistic and excited one of my girl friends is to her future ; and she should be. She's worked so hard!

I've decided to do one of my own. I hope that it makes me feel better since lately life has felt really permanent and frozen. Here it goes.

In 2015...

- I hope to have traveled to South America and learned about my roots.

- Got to my goal weight of (180) and be running on a regular basics

- Be living in the Annex with either a stable boyfriend/husband or a dog.

- have completed the courses I want to take in the Arts that I wanna take now such as ; photography, glass blowing, creative writing, and dance.

- Have a selected count of real friends .

- Made peace with my past and religion.

- Started learning Italian or French.

- Learned to fully love myself

xo

*sigh, this was refreshing.
Thanks Fonna ! xo

1 comment:

  1. These are some awesome goals!!!!! Good luck w/ everything!

    PS- Katy Perry really bothers me in this post! Especially because she contrasts the title so infectiously! lol!!

    Oh and I chuckled when I read "Living in the annex w/ either a stable boyfriend/husband or a dog" lol. I enjoy how you put both dog and boyfriend/husband in the same category haha!

    ReplyDelete