Monday, May 31, 2010

Genesis something something.


They told me to express it: write it out, make a story, burn the evidence. But I can't seem to do so. I don't want to share you with material, don't wanna evict you from the only place that I feel comforted enough to call home. To keep you locked beneath the self healing and reassurance of lies is all I know and I don't wanna let it go. You are real within me. You take naps inside my heart and water the garden that swirls inside of me. You feed the root of my purpose and you grow fruits of my hard labor. Together we are like the two that once were the first. To name the first creations, to be so bliss and later commit ourselves to eternal sin. That's who I am with you . I wanna drown in the consequences of the forbidden tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment