Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Move Me.

you may sometimes question or doubt it, but you are truly inspiring. you are at the transformation from a boy into a man but your years are beyond your physical self. You light up a room with your presence and let's not forget your wisdom. I am honored to have you be a part of my chaotic, wild and complicated life. You have taught me that there's a place for everyone. Even for those that feel there's no where to fit into. You've showed me that being different has beauty and that scars are an incentive rather than a imperfection. Everything that you are going through is all going to be a reminder of how much you were able to come through in order to share yourself with others. Happy 20th Birthday Mikey Boy. I love you so much and so greatful for everything you have contributed to my life! You have shown me how strong a relationship can be, you have helped me prove to myself that there is such thing as purity in love, a selfless act that helps me take another breath everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment