Monday, May 3, 2010

Shout out.


Oooh. So you think i'm lying. Gotcha! You think they stay loyal to me because I fill their minds with what I want them to hear and not the truth? According to you, what's the truth? What?.. That I asked for it Because I did it first? Please. Save me the bullshit, really. You had a choice. What is that? No man will ever stick around? And this is coming from the one that refuses to commit? Let me tell you something. I have a million and one things wrong with me and guess what? Each one makes me beautiful and diverse. I have grown from them and I have I turned them into my driving force. Showing vulnerability and living up to my sins isn't weakness. A man who needs to put his fist in a woman's face and knock her down when she needs you around is the weakness. The coward that probably learned from the root of his household, who knows. A coward that hides behind a mask of fronting in order to survive. Not willing to show his true colours and live up to his wrong doings. Pathetic you are. With all your lies and low self esteem. That you needed to break me down in order to set yourself free. And you aren't like him, really? You aren't. JUST LIKE HIM. Men like you deserve to suffer. Thinking about it. I meant it and gave myself the biggest salvation at the same time. I hope you drown with all your problems. You sincerely deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment