Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busted.


I can't even process it. Can't even find logic behind it. Was I tripping that bad? That words or feelings were too much for my heart to handle? I went down hard! No net to catch me what so ever. I saw you and I crashed in a million little pieces. And through all of it I tried to look like I had it together. Like I knew what I was doing and absolutely nothing happened. But your name continued finding its way to my being and I'd need another hit of something to make me forget I ever crossed eyes on you. I went backwards babe, just for you. In another life, you would've been so proud of yourself. So self acomplished to have seen how you got to me again. Not this time around. It doesn't even phase you. Tell me how this girl still had the nerve to not walk. To sit there and smile. Yup, that was my front. To hide every reaction my body was holding. But as I sat there I contemplated my entire destructive scenario. I was planning it by the second. Don't believe me? I can show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment