Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lets Make It Up.


I know I haven't updated. But lord do I have a lot to tell. Thing is, I can't quite go there. I think this blog has gotten to public and personally, I don't want it coming back at me in the long run. Truth me told though, Life is hectic.. Without people. Can you believe it? On another note i'm learning that loss is such an opportunity for growth. I think that's what has me pushing lately. I've been in a very solitude state of mind but I think that looking out for myself and being selfish is getting me somewhere. I am devoting more time to the things I want. In the words of a beautiful teacher: I am being kind and gentle with myself. :)

Gut feelings do get you somewhere. After choices are made off of them, things get a bit easier every single day. I am thankful for my gut feelings. I am not chasing the current for shits and giggles anymore.

My standards have naturally gone up. Is this bad? I don't think so. I don't settle anymore. I go for things that seem worth it and I don't just try it out for the sake of it. I must be sure. Or atleast close to it.

With all that said and done. I'm disapointed that my change has resulted in harsh arguements, disagreements, neglection, and smack talking. One thing i've learned is: you don't need to change friends if you can understand friends change. That goes for family too.

Yup, that's my update for now.
I'm making up hours @ school and my client should be here soon.
That last Pedi almost killed me ! Ew, feet... .

The End for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment