Sunday, January 16, 2011

querida


thank you for letting me breath again
I appreciate the opportunity to heal
I am aware you could come back at any time
but i want you to know ; I want to give you the world.
Everything I am doing is so we can be together in harmony.
So we love each other endlessly.
For you to have a home where you can reside.
Where you dont need to pack your bags at 2 am and run away.
Because the pain has become too much.
I love you more everyday.
And this has been the hardest love to ever face.
but you’re worth it, I keep your memory alive.
You’re beautiful, as beautiful goes < 3
I won’t ever give up , ever.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite piece--well, my new favorite. :) I like how there's so much ambition and love...but that tone doesn't annihilate or simplify the pain and the frustration and the heartache.

    Very interesting, thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete