Saturday, January 8, 2011

Deja vu .


i just want you to know is that I no longer have shudders.
I see things as clear as day.
And with the history that we once held I needed to set the record straight.
Maybe I was the fool to believe in second chances but I guess I must be learning.
Because now I catch them way before they let the shot go.
I hope you know. You disgust me. Because even after 6 years of misery along side with you, you still didn't have the balls to tell me the one thing I've always feared.

Every excuse you ever game me was a lie.
Just like the trust I gave you once upon a time.
You found a women that doesn't measure up to me. Something that does it up.
Maybe the pedestal i've created for you is too high ~ i guess I assumed wrong when i thought you'd be man enough to tell me , rather than try to play me .

A big F U C K Y O U , SJS !
to hell with you.
to being your friend,
or any engagement what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment