Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dancing through life.


like a piano playing in the background i just want the curtains to come flying down.
Yes, again i am playing the same song. Here i am dedicating all my sweat and tears into my performance. This character i've created, I can play her flawlessly.
I hit my solo's perfectly and I exaggerate my catastrophy. Endless battles in the mirror, you'd think my suffering was almost real. & there we go; ready for the credits to fill the screen as I give a bow and cheer on my audience . Roses here, kisses there, nothing is with limitation. And a part of me forgets to separate this woman I share a life with in order to forget all suffering, making her part of my entity.
Am I the girl with 20 years under my belt and the life i've always dreamed of? Or have I remained the little girl that rocks herself to sleep every single night?

No comments:

Post a Comment