Tuesday, January 4, 2011

matching the pieces.


There doesn't have to be a reason for it.
But lord, doesn't it feel incredibly liberating to smile without having to pretend, to face the world even with all the chaos, and to most importantly recognize how life is fast moving around you.
I have questioned a lot lately. The people in my life and what makes us connect
and I've analysed most without having to question anything.
I've began getting closer to a selected few and I realize it has to do with the change I have been doing for myself.
Life isn't all that beautiful at the moment, but where does it say life owes us that? What I do know is, I am extremely happy being in the present of this life that is setting me up for my future.
I am thankful for great conversations, good friends, imperfect but loving parents, and for myself lately.
One of my new years resolutions is to be more confident in the woman that I am and the things I have conquered in order to achieve a state of contentfulness.
I just want to focus on work, future planning of trips that will be happening this year, and my relationships with my close friends and family. I also want to work in forgiving myself which I feel will be my biggest achievement.

Phew , that was suppose to be a piece of writing and turned into a rant.
Sorry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment