Monday, February 10, 2014

Turn over.

I have a thirst that's fist clenching, a dehydration that is using up all my preservatives, an appetite that is leaving me gasping for the most tender and richest of spices and textures. Finally, I feel my body craving the nutrition that it's lacked. Harvesting my desires, turning over soil to the better-messy side of things.

Where had all of me gone? I was developing instincts I didn't recognize within me. Conforming into this mutated of a human; I can't even begin comprehending. Noise became my most safest custom. I drew close to hearts that didn't tell much, hearts that were greater than life, hearts that just hadn't found the chanting of their beat. I didn't know how people could live this way. Live with no voice, no direction, no realism.

I just wanted you to feel the way you made me feel when I felt I had found more than just geography. I needed to return the ransom for saving the life of a girl that had everything to lose and nothing to attain. At least all the noise made me believe so. I wanted nothing but to give you back the life you had woken up between the spaces I always filled up with sadness and depression. Fuck, did It feel so good to see the way you'd look at me, the sound of your voice was taking the air right out of my lungs.

I thought I knew what I was doing when I told you that I just couldn't live without you. I truly believed in the fire that was burning through my entity. All you ever did was play with the pieces of me. Throwing around insecurities and hours that turned into days. Days that broke away at the skeleton I felt you could see right into.

To feel like you've found balance and then have it ripped right away from you. I can only think it's the most biggest tease of life. I had just started living.

I wish for you to finally , listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment