Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love or something like it.



I know how to tuck myself away between your warmth and it has never felt so sweet. I love the man that you set out to be-The man you've said to set out to be. I've learned plenty about kindness and humility by your side; Noise is as loud as one makes it.

But we both know what can happen when I don't feel you indulge inside the curves and waves of the woman that sits within me. I've yearned for love making that escapes me from my past, that detoxifies my body from the sins of yesterdays mistakes.

I want to discover treasures in barcelona, I'd like to capture moments in greece, swim beneath deepest oceans and sail across the most mystical seas. I wouldn't ever want to take you away from your mother's birth land or the roots of your youth.

I'd love to harvest below a land that says our name with the running of the wind. We could build fences, and raise cows, come alive with the roosters and the hens every morning day. I would sing our first born to sleep as I watched you pick apples from the the most strongest, sweetest trees.

Lately it's all felt like wishful thinking and one sided pursuing. I'm not sure if i'm feeling these fumes with limbo or if you're still standing in the same place, asking for my hand in full matronmony. I wouldn't want the universe taking you away. But I shouldn't have to sell my dreams for your fears.

Love living inside of me, as I love living within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment