Monday, February 10, 2014

Flow.

>


I'm finding it difficult to center myself internally when there's a lot of outside, worldly, humane chaos going on in the world. It's an ever ending journey to find peace within all the struggles that we face on an everyday basis. This goes for everybody. No matter what lifestyle you possess, how much money you have sitting in the bank, how much trauma you've sustained in your life. The point is, we all want balance. We might not seek in consciously but we all want to be comfortable and feel alive. I still am not quite sure how to remain calm and at peace with myself when the world is going insane around me and inside of me. But I have found this stragedy to be quite delightful and work for me in moments that I can dedicate to just myself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment