Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 30th 2008-


it really wasn't his fault; Swear to God! I'm the type of girl to get so shit faced on lust, my hangover tends to make everything sound more exaggerated. I asked for it; You gotta see the hell I put him through. I was too much to handle. I should have seen it coming. No really, it didn't hurt that much. A few shoves here and there are what I needed to set me straight. Hey, I fucked around because I panicked: I earned the title "Stupid Whore" . Well in all honesty, I already didn't get along with my dad. The troubles were a push out the door that I REALLY needed. I didn't deserve him therefore the break up was valid. (even though i was left broke, with no social life, kicked out of school, Oh yeah and with a broken heart). PLUS.. I was to blame. This was all my fault. You did me a favor for ever looking at me. Thanks for ever even touching my existence.

Yeah, It's in writing .
Almost at our 2 year anniversary; Nope, I don't believe it anymore.
I didn't do A N Y T H I N G close to bad in order to deserve your abuse.
Low life, coward human being, waste of space, dipped in child neglect and ugly teased names; If you weren't proper and happy , you should of let that push you to be better , babe.

You were beautiful to me.
Until you became H I M .
[ I pray for you, always ]

<3

1 comment: