Monday, October 11, 2010

Contract-ION .


Maybe it wasn't too late to grow a back bone. Maybe I didn't walk the talk. Maybe I did too much of this and not enough of that. Point is, I'm not settling. Don't call me when you realize you are alone, don't look for me because you now realize i may be upset, don't snap at me because i don't get it, and please don't use me as your source of cheap therapy. I love all of you . I did at one point in time. But you make it so difficult to hold on. My bestest friend was right; You eventually get tired. And I have. I have valuable , constructed foundations. I have a worth you know. I'm fed up with giving myself the short stick. So please, if you aren't any good use in my life and if you can't handle me at your best ; let me be. Because I have the ability and potential to strive for better. For people and experiences that deserve and appreciate everything i come with. I'm wearing my backbone where my wishbone has always been .

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment