Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Atoms Apple.


i'm just a girl set on this earth like you. i have no idea whether or not i'm a part of a social experiment or if i have a purpose. I have no idea why certain things happened to me and why I was granted blessings. I don't understand my genetics or how they turned into this. I have no comprehension of the male species or what makes the world go round. I don't understand why people live to make money or why greed traps us. I can't figure out why the materialistic matters more than the soul. I can't grasp the idea of life being about what I make it. I can't believe I was a part of some big bang or that I was a the result of a night of rondevu. I'm just a girl and i know i was placed on this earth for more than the matter of living and eventually dying. Life has some sort of plan for me. Something I can't quite see. Something out of my control. So, I have to stop trying to grasp the gears and allow it to do what it must. Because all i'm doing is messing with the blue print of whatever it is what I am meant to become . As afraid as the thought makes me.

2 comments:

  1. o.O This one's interesting. Nice play on words in the title.

    PS- I finally updated! Something quick and small, but an update nonetheless. ;p

    ReplyDelete