Saturday, August 14, 2010

God damn you.


i almost buy it. Really, i do. I see you fronting as if it's okay to walk away with everything we use to be. You got it covered underneath the rug. Your swag doesn't impress me. You see, girls like me know what fakes look like. We aren't so different. And no, you aren't perfect. God gift to woman? Not even close babe.
Then there's you. You showed him all he knows? It's because of you he broke out of his shell of insecurity? Yeah, guess who gets to pay for that. He's not even close to fixed. He's a million little pieces broken apart. You've created a monster dressed the part of fantasy. He stenches of blood. He wears my bruises more vividly than I do. He feels my pain every time his legs find my ribs. "Fuck You" "FUCK YOU". I don't take it personally anymore. He wasn't talking to me, he was hating on she. I gave him somewhere comfortable to fight away his fears. I was the hotel room that carried his infidelities night after night. I was the canvas that he painted on. Tell me now because i'm dying to know. Can you tell a part what he pretends to be for you? Can you see his flaws?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, strong piece. Love the bluntness, it hits you in the face like a ball of ice. Lots of strong emotions, can just feel it...and there's also a certain sensuality to it too.

    The picture's pretty awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike.
    It def was strong in the moment.
    I am angry lol.
    As for the picture.. "fuck love" is kinda what i was going for. Since it's paris = city of love.

    <3

    ReplyDelete