Thursday, August 12, 2010

Equations Were Never My Strong Place.


i speak what i know, and i stay silent in things that i just can not care for. It's funny how when you become true to yourself the world turns its back on you. Who are you anymore? I don't know you. It's funny how a couple makes you change so much. I hate knowing I was like that. It disgusts me. If I was you I would have never given me a second chance. What I don't say are things that will hurt you. Other times, it's things I can't bare leave my lips. So I sit here and i watch you. I watch everything. The way you move to the music, to his voice, to the void she fills inside of you. and I wonder. Where did I go? who am i without you? & why do I see so much of me in you now? i'll continue to shift in my seat as lonely leaves you alone. As I become nothing more but a memory. My dignity is okay with that at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment