Monday, August 2, 2010

A dream within a dream .


I came across some stories, some memories and now i'm with eyes wide open. You see, you and I are a lot a like. I'm not ashamed to say it. We lost feeling in our core and found something bigger than us, something with a name, some chaotic place that we called home. What we did with it was unimaginable. We weren't part of the master plan. Meeting one another was a mistake, falling in love with you a sin. They do say you pay for everything in life. Well tell me how you're bluffing then. Because it's beyond my unreasonable mind. I'm blown away by the haunting of you, by the way you still sneak into me and pronounce my name, how you mold yourself into another and touch me just the way you use to.

You know.. I play pretend;

I have tea with you every evening,
I tell you about my day,
& I kiss you goodnight and sing a lullaby to your name.

Remember always.
you'll never get my kinda love.
they won't.
Not even God can.
That's how I know.
I got you for the rest of my days.
I made mistakes along the way.
Yes, this is true.
But I swore to hold you down forever.
& I promise .. . that's exactly what i'll do.


I'll always, A L W A Y S belong to you.
Only u

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment