Friday, December 28, 2012

Because not every girl gets what she wants

Kissing boys has always given me the butterflies that leave me breathless. I've loved the touch of foreign lips on new territory just as much as the next girl. Kissing boys has always left me with drive in my veins; being that devoured is magical. It's as if this power manifests itself & gives you a taste of your long waiting future.
Kissing boys is painful. They tend to all have the same qualifications when imprinting on your body. They leave aromas, they cause lingering moments where all you could ever hope for is the kiss of a man who can hold you down more than gravity, love you more than for a night. The man who can wake up your senses & you know that he wants more than just your physicality.

While kissing boys is thrilling, kissing a man, well, that's a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment