Sunday, December 16, 2012

Self discovery.

Hey guys! Wish I had more time on my hands to write. Pure bullshit. I wish I prioritized myself to my writing like I once use to. But that's okay. I'm stating it outside of my mind, and not through my lips that I, Melina Velasquez have lost motivation and pride in writing. And maybe that's due to a lot of different factors. Why the honesty?

I wanted to share with those that read my blog that there's an amazing book that has become part of my evolution to brighter and amazing things! I'm not one of those " I found a book and it changed my life" girls but you really gotta check this one out. It's called Self-Discipline in 10 Days : How to Go From Thinking to Doing.

Honestly, it covers much more than just self discipline. It really makes you head to the root of a lot of questions you've never answered and it will definitely make you uneasy at first. But it's so rewarding once you've begun reading it. It's not a long book and it's so simple to use. Great read overall because the Author does an amazing job at making you feel like he's talking to you one on on. Check it out, there might be something that works for you. I'm finding it to be a great tool for myself and it's allowed me to become more self caring as a human; That was, my number one goal ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment