Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Would like to be your friend"

Our tempers were impulsive, our addictions for the pills outstanding.
The urge to prove each other wrong? Way past our capability.
Our love for one another? Something so toxic that could not-can not be considered LOVE.
So why am I so worked out now that I've found you again after three years?

..I begin to remember, to feel, to hurt, to want, to reACT!
I can shut my eyes from the smile looking back at me and I can picture out by heart and memory where your eyes fall, where your lips meet, where your grin ends.
It's as if you never left,
NEVER left me behind.

Its as if the last three years were automatically forgiven.
One last game of roulette?

1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in getting hurt again, then go for it.
    I've seen you grow strong so quickly, and in an instant you give up everything you've learned?

    ReplyDelete