Saturday, December 10, 2011

A night out with a good friend.


Yesterday night finally arrived! I went to see Bedouin Soundclash & KOS at The Sound Academy with my friend, Ebonne.

Not only was it a great show, but It was great to have endless things to talk about with her while we sipped on some beers and waited for our bands to play.

I'm a huge Bedouin fan and Ebonne loves KOS (its really an understatement). So it ended up working out for both of us. The look on her face as she sang along to the songs and jammed out was priceless. It was a great experience and I am happy I got to share it with her.

I got to say a few words to the lead singer of Bedouin after the show; It completely made my night!

I cant wait for the next concert. It's a great way to connect with friends you dont see much plus reconnecting with some good inspirational music.

That's all for now <3
until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment