Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cell.

Could I go back to basics? Have a second chance at no commitment with new faces? No engagement but to the game and what can physically come of this? Because emotions never have made it easy but my lack of self love has made me a target.

I'm a fugitive in the running for a better chance than the sentence i've committed myself to. Living in this part of life this far from you. Watching days become nights without any of you; is a constant reminder of how much I must've fucked up when we could've made up.

But that's the past and I know that shouldn't matter but how do you move forward if you've left behind so many lessons that were suppose to be memorized by now, and how do you forgive yourself and them too for the wasted time, the fights, the hair pulls, and put downs too? How can you let someone new inside of you-even physically when you're so hallow from the base all the way through?

I don't know what love making is anymore. Sex much less too.
The contact of two bodies, chest to chest, some sweet talking you.
Maybe I can give you the last dose, teach me what it is to feel something again?
Without making me look or feel like some sort of fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment