Tuesday, September 13, 2011

unraveling truths.

It's like watching your favorite movie. The one where to lead actress is living the life you want without any expense or sacrifice. When he smiles reliving a moment in another place, another foreign land, another place like no other, it makes me better. His exposure like no other. I've never been close to something so driven. It's incredible how ambitious your dreams can be, where they'll take you, what you'll share. I like sitting here listening to his stories. I enjoy feeling him awake my senses in ways that no other man could have ever done. In a sincere way without wanting anything in return. He inherits traits that I dream of having.
I won't have him for a long time; as he belongs to the world. But nothing has ever been set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment