Saturday, September 24, 2011

I need a God that i don't believe in.


I just want to be able to fall asleep with myself again.
It would be nice to be able to sit for coffee alone like i use to.
To look forward to my aspirations with full faith that I could attain them.
I gotta confess; being me hasn't been easy at all lately.
Freedoms been robbed from the blood that flows through my veins.
The same songs are on repeat and i'm absolutely on no routine.
The past is sucking the life of me. My loves are being tampered with.
There's no idea where any of my favorite treasures rest at this very moment in time.
I just wanna stretch my colours, wanna sing as high as I can when the sun begins to sit on a brand new day. I wanna see the entire world and be attached to the sky and beyond.
You see, I've always been a simple girl. But the simple things have left my sight long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment