Wednesday, September 7, 2011

heart matters.

With everyone going back to school, I'm a little sad that I am spending five days a week at Cineplex making minimum wage. It kinda makes me want to go back to school and take something else. I'm almost pretty sure that I want to take this flight attendant course (I just have to look into it more). I have been applying to a few jobs in the beauty industry once again. Ever since I quit Body Blitz I didn't really think about what I wanted to do. I guess I became a little too comfortable working at Cineplex. I have been there for over a year and have had the luxury of working with one of my closets friends (and some new cool ones too). I really didn't have a reason to want to find something else, really. I guess now I have an itch for something better. I wouldn't quit Cineplex. However, I would make my focus around my Esthetics job.

Spending this entire long weekend in Toronto while everyone else went away gave me the opportunity to really reflect and figure out what I need to do in order to achieve tons of things I want. I'm starting off with taking care of myself much more than I have in the past. I recently started taking an hour before I go to bed to do all the girly things I use to love doing. I completely understand now why my previous clients love their facials so much. They're so therapeutical and uplifting! I took the time to look up some open groups to join and I have found four so far that look great. I signed up for two for the fall season. One which is a yoga group. I am so stoaked for it. I have yet to select my other group I want to join but I'm sure it's gonna be just as great. I've also begun walking and jogging around the neighborhood. I am not too much of a fan yet but I do tend to feel great once i'm done and I hit the shower. It's a great way to treat my body.

My next goal is to begin scrap booking again. I have everything set on my computer desk but I haven't had the itch to put together something I am proud of. Maybe I just have to get in there and create.

As you can see; there isn't much going on outside of me but there is plenty of change going on within me which I think my focus should be on from time to time. It still feels uneasy to pay this much attention to myself but i'm trying to sit with it.

Oh, and on a last note: I am reading this great book Fonna let me borrow by my favorite Author ; Augusten Burroughs "A Wolf At The Table" I am only on chapter three but so far, I am obsessed! I am not surprised at all. The Author has an amazing, beautiful, twisted way of putting his child hood on paper(memoir writer).

Anyways readers, I had no inspiration to create tonight.
So here's the sum up of my last days of summer.
I am thrilled for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment