Sunday, August 28, 2011

Could ya be more phony?

The minds not busy enough on what matters.
That is why there continues to be space for the unwanted.
Traps set up to hold together bad memories, forgotten faces, and heavy words.
what matters is the intention you had going into situations, acceptance that was sincere, and beliefs that touched many hearts.
It doesn't matter to me anymore whether you bash my name, didn't grant my honors. It doesn't even matter if you got lost in translation and twisted my words. My heart always went in with a good intention, with love and acceptance. The fact that you couldn't see that doesn't fall under my jurisdiction. What you have to say about me behind my back isn't even my business. But a suggestion to the sinner who's just as much of a sinner as myself, who feels entitle to judge me: I'd wash my dirty mouth with soap after the profanity you lash and the hypocritical smile you offer me. I'll pray for you because at this point, you need it more than anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment