Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Undiscovered, #1 quiz


Tell Me About Yourself Survey

Name: Melina Natalie Velasquez Escalante


Birthday:January 25th 1990.


Birthplace: North York, Toronto.


Current Location: Rexdale, Etobicoke


Eye Color:Brown


Hair Color:Blonde


Height:5"6


Right Handed or Left Handed:Right


Your Heritage: Hispanic/Canadian/European


The Shoes You Wore Today: High Boots.


Your Weakness: Kindness


Your Fears: Being alone forever


Your Perfect Pizza: Green olives.


Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Depend on ONLY myself.


Your Most Overused Phrase On Instant Messenger: "LOL"


Thoughts First Waking Up: I'm still alive but I feel funny...


Your Best Physical Feature: Lips


Your Bedtime:Midnight


Your Most Missed Memory: Playing in front of my house with chalk.


Pepsi or Coke: Neither.


MacDonalds or Burger King: McD's


Single or Group Dates: Single


Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea


Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate


Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino


Do you Smoke: On occasion


Do you Swear: Like a fucking sailor.


Do you Sing: I've started to again.


Do you Shower Daily: Yes.


Have you Been in Love: I'm not sure.


Do you want to go to College: Again, yes.


Do you want to get Married: I'm not sure.


Do you belive in yourself: Most of the time until somebody crushes my self esteem.


Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope.


Do you think you are Attractive: I do.


Are you a Health Freak: Nope; Constantly trying to be.


Do you get along with your Parents: Now that i'm older, Yes


Do you like Thunderstorms: Lovee them. There's one going on right now



Do you play an Instrument: Not anymore.


In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes, some wine.


In the past month have you Smoked: I have.


In the past month have you been on Drugs: Yes.


In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope.


In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.


In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I have not.


In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes. It's my fav<3333


In the past month have you been on Stage: No way!


In the past month have you been Dumped: I wouldn't call it exactly that.


In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Not in years.


In the past month have you Stolen Anything: LOL yeah.


Ever been Drunk: Tipsy..


Ever been called a Tease: I have. But trust me, it's the other way around.


Ever been Beaten up: Emotionally , Yeah.


Ever Shoplifted: Nope.


How do you want to Die: Happy and In love with my life.


What do you want to be when you Grow Up: beautiful on the inside & out.


What country would you most like to Visit: Brazil, Australia, France, Scotland.


Number of Drugs I have taken: 3


Number of CDs I own: Too many


Number of Piercings: 13


Number of Tattoos:5


Number of things in my Past I Regret: Too many.


In a Boy/Girl...

Favorite Eye Color:Hazel


Favorite Hair Color: Brown


Short or Long Hair:Short


Height: Taller than me


Weight: Doesn't matter. Love is Love.


Best Clothing Style: Doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment