Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let it burn.


my hearts been big, it takes way more than you deserve, could ever deserve.
and my words are strong:heavy like weights, firm like gravity.
Of course I could sit around and have you now watch my triumphs.
I can also walk away, and take back everything of me; new and old.
Truth me told though; i cant stop looking for you.
This was the last time that i could ever force myself to say words. Words with strong meanings and firm holds.
My pronunciation strong like the orchestra that sits within my soul.
I'm not taking anything from your core, i'm requiring my backbone; the one that you shield me from.
But nothing gets better than the hope for you to tell me not to walk, walk away.
Yet, i kiss you goodbye and the night is all that can hold my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment