Thursday, November 25, 2010

Closure .

I've known you from time ago. Your description sounds accurate and your physic looks about the same. I've seen your face millions of times in these crowds. Your body language is still memorized to perfection and you walk around in life likethe average person. After all these years, I can still sniff you out like the wolf I'm painted out to be. Your laughter is a bluff still residing to hide away the scent of you . I don't know you. This person that pretends to be something so far from the truth . You're unbalanced and transparent . It feels like watching reruns of this late night show ; your scandals and cliff hanger endings still strike me like it was yesterday . I'm aware and I'm concious that I choose the right door to walk through . I'm releaved to not be a part of your essence, it smells of dirty , raggedy laundry .

No comments:

Post a Comment