Monday, November 1, 2010

But I Believe.


remember always that i was the possibility ;
i don't come dressed up in designer names, nor do i eat at fancy restaurants.
i can't buy shots for every one in the club and i sometimes get a bit out of control.
i appreciate the simple things in life and love is the only thing i need in order to be rich.
i'm not a replica of any chick you've had an engagement with and i have my fair share of skeletons in my closet too.
all i have to give is what i've been able to nurture through all of the mishaps.
i'm not a size 6, my breasts aren't a D and my emotions sometimes get the best of me. but what i can flaunt are scars of survival, laugh lines of memories, and the nourishment that i'd be willing to give this entire scenario.
i'm discovering myself just as much as you are but i know i can love myself while holding all this down.
so take a chance and never look back?

1 comment:

  1. I like this one! You're naming off traits that go against the socially accepted definition of 'beauty'...but what strikes me as strange is you choice of picture!

    ReplyDelete