Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spiced Rum


I never could of imagined having more than a physically connection to you. The one that unleashes us within the sheets, the one that makes me melt right through the moans. I never could of imagined more of an attraction than the one i feel when i'm gripping tight onto you just to feel like i'm alive. Tonight was different. I have never felt you more inside of me. You were catching on to facts that go unsaid, you were placing the cards on the table, you even caught me on my front and did it burn. Finally, you set us right leaving aside your power trip or ego. Baby, truth is I knew this all along. Where we stand is fine with me. But you see the issue lies within my legs, inside my heart and in between my pupils. It's the things you only heard of but never saw. I just feel beautiful when you're inside of me. I get those girls to an extent. Having labels being spat at them. There's a reason behind every action. My action has a story. But there I go. Not being able to be satisfied with respect & rawness in front of me. I always have to go back for more. I guess i'm just waiting for you to save from the rest but truth is your job is done here. Your mission, aborted.

No comments:

Post a Comment