Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Lets play the humming game"


to think that you loved me. We use to be so close. We held each other together when everything around us was falling apart. I was so proud to call you blood. I protected you through everything. You were my joy. I was so determined to be the best at something.. anything! Just so you'd look up to me.

So what happened. Where did we fade? Because now that I need you, you tell me that you feel nothing for me. You don't get it. Nobody does. I feel as if i'm under you. I'm knocking on your window, i'm asking you to see me. Do me this solid. I need you this time. Save me from myself.

But you don't see me.
you don't love me.
you blame me upon other things.


We were inseperable. We had our own made up world.
Nothing could touch us. We refused for the bullshit to get in the way.

Now I've lost you to age and realism,
while i'm stuck being 7 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment