Sunday, March 21, 2010

then there was you.

i'm watching from a far and every time you glance my way ill look away. I'll pretend that i haven't caught on to how you stare at me through out the night. On the outside I look like I got it together but beneath the surface I'm like a kid in a candy store. I am fascinated with just about every bit of your self being. I am thrilled, excited! I wanna discover every turn and curve your body has, I wanna go deep down within your weaknesses and bring them to life, I wanna kiss the broken, let myself go, bring out the best in you. Tonight, I just wanna indulge with my wishful thinking and bring myself to isolate this entire world. Its moments like these that I come to realize what love is. I come to know that those two before you were such a teenage love affair rather than this legit shit in front of me. but this wont be an entry on how much I still love you and how good i would hold you down. You know all that after five years. This is about how deep you run within me, how your touch lingers on me days and days later, how when you look into my eyes i feel so safe. This is about the moments you place your lips all over my body and the whole world melts. Or how you play with my hair and I think for a second, i'm just about to get what i've always wanted. Listen, I love you. That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment