Thursday, March 18, 2010

fuck.

this shit is getting pathetic. just when i thought i had it under control you come above surface. don't get in the way please! this road of discovery was becoming fulfilled with everything i wanted to be. everything i wanted in my life, absolutely no waste things. but now, i can't even get out of bed this week and i refuse to cave in to my hearts demands. i refuse to ever call you again. to ever look for you. you hurt me remember? and i love myself now. we are better off this way. WAYYYY better off. I may not have everything i want but i am much closer to it without you in my life. I wanna refuse this memory interfering with my life any longer. I am so set. I got a great career going for me, a steady relationship with myself. I'm facing up to a lot things i've ever done or said i'd do. i'm breaking free from the monster i was with you and before you. I got this road calling my name and i feel like i'm turning back. ha, more like running back. i'm consuming, i'm tripping on my own feet. If only the heart and mind weren't attached. This would be so easy. Up north , i'm steady but to the west i'm hurtin` , hurting so bad. this is never gonna end. Just when i thought I was doing so good.



pure bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment