Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Soul Meets Body.

Good souls never get a chance to evolve into everything their meant to be. I think life is cruel like that. Takes away the things that really make us glow inside. The good, kind hearted spirits that teach us valuable lessons at seven teen and make us forget about the boy in high school when you were fifthteen. Good souls never make it. Sometimes I think that hearts can't hold so much love.

It's hearing about the guy who you never got the chance to know that breaks my heart. To think, I've exchanged my history with his entity. I've laughed, and ran and gotten sky high with you but never finding out what really ate you on the inside. It's hearing you pleed for humility and had I known it was because of personal misery.

You did leave your mark as you had always aimed for. I'm thankful to have stumbled upon you-never forgotten, always remembered with the biggest of smile! RIP Patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment