Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anchor my soul.

When you put your arms around me, as we watch tides hit her body as the wind gets stronger; it feels like a blessing to be this alive. The amount of infinity that sits around us leaves me speechless. Words aren't needed here, the peace that the current takes with it is therapeutical. My spirit flys free here, between stories and exploration. I've never known so clearly how lucky I am. To be breathing with purpose, to be still between love, to watch millions of once upon a time galaxies all above me. I feel like I'm looking at heaven. Fear has no space this far away from shore. 

Sleepless and sky high, all I want to do is fall asleep in your arms and continue sailing across waters, being more infatuated with the idea of a great escape. Id sing my heart out across the ocean, I'd cry my eyes out when i couldn't sense my core, I would take a million photos and write a dozen short stories until I couldn't create no more. I'd escape anywhere, as long as I could have you to call home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment